BellesBoard is a comprehensive board management portal that provides a secure, intuitive and organized platform for accessing all of your board’s important information.
It is a single access point for board members, the executive director and designated staff to easily locate board-related information.
- Net return on investment (ROI) is $9,000 per year*
- Saves time & improves productivity
- Enhances board engagement
- Increases security
- Role-based permissions
- Dedicated customer support weekdays, 9am – 5pm EST
- Board management dashboard to monitor and measure performance and key metrics in real-time
- All BellesBoard users receive the BellesBoard Bulletin, a bimonthly e-bulletin for nonprofit board members that includes board management best practices and links to valuable information, events & resources
Click the blue button below to schedule a demo and learn how BellesBoard can help your nonprofit board!
How to Create a Meeting
Join the Community
Who Use BellesBoard
What are our customers saying?
“After just three months of usage, BellesBoard has already made a big improvement in the effectiveness of our board. Having a central repository of all board related information makes it fast and convenient for board members to find information when needed. It is very intuitive and easy to use, especially for some board members who are technologically challenged. I now know who is attending meetings without having to ask someone or field calls from others about the date of the next meeting. It’s like having a file cabinet at my fingertips, whether at my desk or on mobile phone.”
–Susan Cuoccio, Anchor Program Fund
“Cooley’s Anemia Foundation endorses BellesBoard wholeheartedly. Utilizing this platform enables us to more effectively communicate with our Board member and our various Board committees. By placing all relevant materials in one easily accessible yet secure location, Board members are able to locate relevant materials with ease. Tracking attendance is a breeze, as is distributing support materials. The BellesBoard staff is friendly, expert and responsive; we always feel that our suggestions are being heard and those that are do-able are implemented in a timely fashion.”
–Craig Butler, Cooley’s Anemia Foundation
Need a one-pager? Click here!
*Specifically, these savings occurred as a result of time saved by executive and administrative staff related to:
- emailing agenda, committee reports and documents related to board meetings
- tracking attendee invitations, responses and reminders
- emailing minutes and documents following the board meeting
- responding to phone calls and emails from board members regarding meeting logistics
- searching for emails and appropriate versions of documents related to board-assigned projects and tasks (e.g. conflict of interest disclosure, strategic planning, etc.)
- organizing financial documents and converting the data into visually appealing dashboards